Indoor Tilted Sign Stands
Browse All Products
Create Impressive Menu Displays with Indoor Tilted Sign Stands
Once you've got the interest of a potential patron, how do you make sure they choose your restaurant instead of a next-door competitor? Displaying your menu for passersby to look through is an excellent way to turn curious onlookers into regular customers. You know your food and drink offerings are second to none—so use a menu stand to flaunt your daily specials and popular items! Attract the business of hungry guests by showcasing your tasty dishes with a menu display stand.
Floor Standing Sign Holder Sizes include the most popular printed menu sheet sizes used in restaurants, cafes, delis, diners, bars, eateries, and other food-related establishments. These include horizontal and vertical menus in 8.5 x 11, 11 x 14, 11x17, and large 18 x 22 and 18 x 24 frame sizes. With all the sign stand styles presented, you can update your latest menu, daily specials, holiday specials, or other announcements quickly and also easily lift and move to your desired indoor floor location.
Which Menu Stand Works Best for Your Restaurant?
From small cafés, hotels, country clubs to large chain restaurants and any eatery in between, we offer countless greeting stands to match the ambiance of your establishment. Browse our various frame, post, base, and height options to call attention to your food and drink selection. From stylish curved sign stands to a classic double pole design, you're sure to find a pedestal sign holder to complement your style in our collection. Our menu stands offer various features, including:
- Easy Opening Frames. Enjoy trouble-free poster changes with slide-in, swing open, and snap frames. Each of these frame options lets you easily update your daily specials or switch your displays between lunch and dinner.
- Tilted Frames. Menu stands with tilted frames allow for easy reading. Guests can skim your menu at a comfortable angle while waiting to be seated.
- LED Lighting. For nighttime advertising, select a floor standing menu holder with LED lighting. LED lights line the acrylic frame of these menu stands to keep your postings visible in dimly lit environments. These illuminated menu frames are an excellent choice for bars and pubs that stay open long after dark. Besides making your menu stand out, LED lights are energy-efficient with energy savings up to 60% of other lighting options.
- Adjustable Frames and Poles. With rotating and adjustable menu floor stands, you can change the height and orientation of your display without needing to purchase another display stand. A rotating frame allows you to present both portrait and landscape materials; the frame swivels to your preference. An adjustable sign stand gives you control over the height of your menu display. For busy days, adjust your sign to be taller so customers can see above crowds. Or keep the sign stand short so children can read a kids menu. The choice is yours!
- Brochure Holders. Let passersby grab a copy of your menu with an attachable pamphlet holder. These clear acrylic containers can be fastened to your menu display stand with ease using the included hardware. Your guests will remember your restaurant when they can take home the menu.
With so many features, you can create an eye-catching display in no time! We offer multiple menu frame sizes, from a standard 8.5 x 11 menu holder to a large 18 x 24 frame to meet the dimensions of your materials. You can even post multiple pages of your menu in the same swing-open enclosed case.
Made with sturdy aluminum, our variety of swing-open hinged, tilted, angled, adjustable and rotating frames for restaurant menus are built to withstand daily use in busy indoor areas. In addition, steel bases ensure your sign holder is steady in place. All in all, each of our menu display stands is made with high-quality material to provide you with long-term use.
Not Just a Restaurant Menu Stand
Consider using these tilted and rotating free standing sign stands at visitor centers, museums, tourist centers, hotel lobbies, or auto dealerships next to the latest model. Make use of a floor stand at any place you want to post information and announcements! While these floor stands are commonly seen in restaurants presenting menus, you can use a tilted sign stand to display maps, directories, and other information.